Marie and Jake are on this week talking about Tone.js and how you can follow along with Jake’s experiments with audio and the web to learn more about this neat sounding library.
- Secure and back up your site.
- Connect your social media accounts for easy publishing after posting.
- Enable Markdown and editing enhancements.
- Increase performance though CDN-hosted and responsive images and video.
- 0:56 What is Tone.js
- 2:40 Making music with webcams
- 7:00 Thinking of time and music
- 11:03 Sponsored by Jetpack
- 12:40 Featuring other people’s work with Tone.js on CodePen
- 17:30 Documenting your work to help others.
- 20:00 Building instruments with tone.js
- 23:00 Other audio libraries