- 00:38 Upgrading to Babel 7
- 01:46 What is Babel?
- 03:25 How it was added to the CodePen editor
- 05:00 Brining back infinite loop detection
- 06:32 What can we do now with Babel 7?
- 09:33 Moving to a less verbose future
- 14:01 Is it your bug or ours?
- 15:56 Sponsor: Netlify
- 16:47 How did we bring Babel to CodePen?
Sponsor: Netlify 15:56
[Netlify](https://www.netlify.com/?utm_source=codepen&utm_medium=podcast&utm_campaign=css-0418, the powerful and awesome web host we all know and love, now is offering AWS Lambda functions built right in. You make a folder for all your functions, and they become relative paths you can hit to execute those functions. One reason you might wanna do that? Keeping your third-party API keys safe! Just another ingredient that make your fast static sites… not so static.