Share this post:
Your business demands increased operational efficiency and improved effectiveness of your physical assets. Your building occupants demand workspaces that improve their daily experience. Your customers demand reliable, intelligent products. Your bottom line demands that you reduce the cost of operations.
An event designed to help you realize value—now
IBM IoT Exchange is a unique three-day intensive conference where leaders in operations, buildings and product engineering will convene to showcase examples of how effective use of data and AI are transforming business operations today.
The Hilton Orlando is the perfect location for our first IBM IoT Exchange.
The Exchange is organized into four academies that are connected through main stage presentations by IoT thought leaders and IBM Customers.
Your single conference pass opens the door to a curated, personalized curriculum across:
- Enterprise Asset Management (Maximo Academy)
- Real estate and facilities management (TRIRIGA Academy)
- Engineering lifecycle management (Engineering Academy)
- Device connectivity and insights (IoT Platform Academy) [FT1]
What you’ll have access to at the IoT Exchange
These four solution-specific academies, including 300+ elective sessions and labs, as well as evening networking events, will give you exposure to industry-tested solutions from IBM and our partners, who are addressing some of the most critical IoT challenges facing companies today.
On display at the Exchange: a showcase for IBM’s AI-Powered Operations,
just one of several amazing demonstrations.
The event is carefully crafted to enable you to:
- Explore transformative client stories and best practices
- Understand the latest product innovations and roadmaps
- Learn about new use cases and business value accelerators
- Complete technical certifications and hands-on labs
- Network with thought leaders, peers and practitioners
Ready to get started?
Visit our event page to learn more about this IoT event, the Academies and to register.
Throughout the upcoming weeks, we will release additional details on what you’ll experience at the IBM IoT Exchange—from keynote speakers, to must-attend sessions, to hands-on workshops and much more. In the meantime, connect with us on LinkedIn and Twitter for updates. #IoTexchange
See you in Florida!